Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”).The Services are provided by Emoji Media s. r. o., located in Žilina, ZA 01001, Slovakia. (421)948011197. By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on influnation’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on influnation’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by influnation at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on SocialUpgrade’s web site are provided “as is”. influnation makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, influnation does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall influnation or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on influnation’s Internet site, even if influnation or a influnation authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on influnation ‘s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. influnation does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. influnation may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. influnation does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Your influnation subscription will continue month-to-month until terminated. To use the influnation service you must provide a current, valid, accepted method of payment, which you may update from time to time (“Payment Method”). Unless you cancel your subscription before your monthly billing date, you authorize us to charge your next month’s subscription fee to your Payment Method (see “Cancellation” below). You can email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain specific details regarding your influnation subscription if you have discarded the initial welcome email or any subsequent monthly emailed receipts from influnation , which also include those details.
Billing Cycle. The subscription fee for the influnation service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your subscription. In some cases, your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid subscription began on a day not contained in a given month. You may contact support at any time at email@example.com to confirm when your next payment date will be. Your next payment date is also included in each of the monthly receipts you receive from influnation .
Payment Methods. You can change your Payment Method by emailing our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting a link to be emailed to you. Further details on how to update your Payment Method can be found at www.influnation.com/faq. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not change your Payment Method or cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have obtained a valid Payment Method. When you update your Payment Method, you authorize us to continue charging the updated Payment Method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. This may result in a change to your payment dates. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
Cancellation. You can cancel your influnation subscription at any time, and you will continue to have access to the influnation service through the end of your monthly billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month subscription periods. The only exception to the aforementioned cancellation policy is our “30-day money-back guarantee” which permits a user to request a full refund strictly within the first 30 days of their new subscription if they are not satisfied with the service. To cancel, send an email to our support team at email@example.com and they will process your cancellation request. If you cancel your subscription, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. The support team will be able to tell you when your account will close upon request.
Changes to the Price and Service Plans. We may change our service plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our service plans will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
influnation e has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by influnation of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to influnation’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Slovakia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We strive to provide our users with industry leading support. For any sales or technical questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, you may reach us by phone at 703-752-6170.
Customers who are not completely satisfied with our services may request a full refund within the first 30 days of their new subscription. Refunds will be processed through our customer support staff who can be reached at email@example.com Refunds are not applicable to free credits or services. influnation reserves the right to meet customer satisfaction and all refunds must be processed in due diligence and due process.
- influnation is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use influnation at your own risk.
- Your actions may lead to interruptions, disruptions and/or cancelations of your Instagram account and therefore we advise you to be cautious and aware of this as we are not liable for your actions.
- We require your Instagram username and password when you sign up for influnation. We do not give away or distribute your password to any third parties. We will not post or comment on your account’s behalf, unless given explicit instructions to do so.
- The expected number of followers, likes, and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- It is the sole responsibility of the client to provide updated passwords to influnation during their use of the influnation service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client not providing their current password will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
This document was last updated on July 15, 2018.